In This Section
Master Concreters Queensland History
Master Concreters Queensland was established in August 2006 to provide a forum for contractors working in the concreting industry, whether they be placers, pumpers, manufacturers or suppliers.
The association's aim is to promote and safeguard the interests of its members.
Master Concreters Queensland founding members include some of the most well known concreting companies in South East Queensland. They are:
- Bayside Footings and Slabs Pty Ltd
- Bess Concrete Pty Ltd
- Danley Construction Products Pty Ltd
- Manly Concrete Services Pty Ltd
- QR Concrete Pty Ltd
- Tessmann Concrete Services Pty Ltd
- Wagners Pty Ltd
GOALS AND STRATEGIES
- Look for new and novel opportunities to continue to expand our role as the voice of the concrete contractor and raise the bar for the industry
- Position Master Concreters to lead the architectural concrete industry
- Increase management and technical educational opportunities for the concrete industry
- Increase membership and member involvement
- Enhance and promote member benefits
- Provide resources to implement strategic goals
- Industrial Relations, Workers Compensation and OH&S
- Business Development and Fund Raising initiatives
Master Concreters Queensland is closely aligned with Cement, Concrete, Aggregates Australia (CCAA) through their 'Platinum' sponsorship of the association. We are also proud of our reciprocal membership with New Zealand Master Concrete Placers Association(NZMCPA) and the American Society of Concrete Contractors. These are important alliances which enhances our aim to 'cement' our place in the Queensland marketplace.